- Shipping & Returns Policy
- All Shipping/Delivery Charges are non-refundable.
- Please note that Custom orders, Special orders, and Close Out orders are non-refundable, non-returnable and cannot be cancelled due to custom in nature. Sale/Personalized/Company Logo/Promotional products are also not eligible for return, refund or cancellation.
- Any problems or concerns with custom made products must be reported within fifteen (15) business days of receipt. Our workmanship is guaranteed within six (6) months of receipt of your custom made product. Please contact customer service with your concerns. For more information, please read our Terms & Conditions.
- If, for whatever reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of a non-custom product (one not made to your specific dimensions and fabric choice), you may return UNUSED, RESALABLE, products to us for a refund, exchange, or company credit, provided you notify us to receive a Return Authorization code, and we receive the item back in our warehouse within 12 days of the original date of delivery. A restocking fee of 25% will apply.
- International Orders shipped via a freight forwarder to points outside the continental United States are NON-RETURNABLE.
- Order shortages, damages or discrepancies must be claimed within two (2) business days of receipt of order. All returns and refunds are subject to final approval from Foamma’s Customer Service Department. A 25% restocking fee may apply depending on the quantity and style of items being returned.
- If an order is refused, shipping charges are non-refundable and all restocking fees will still apply. If a customer refuses a package, they will be charged for any charges we incur in having the packages returned to us. If a customer refuses a personalized non-refundable item, they cannot receive any credits by simply refusing the delivery, and they will incur an additional charge for any return fees we incur after the package is refused. The refused package shall remain in the possession of Foamma until such time as the customer remits payment for us to send the item(s) again. If payment is not received within 30 days of the first failed delivery, then the item is forfeited.
- Shipping Damages
It the responsibility of the Customer receiving the package to check for any shipping damage prior to opening. If there is any product damage found upon receiving the delivery, the customer is required to photograph the damaged area and notify Foamma within two (2) business days. Foamma requires photographic evidence (prior to opening) and all packaging materials in order to process the claim on customer’s behalf.
Foamma requires photographs of the damaged item, as well as photos of the box the damaged item was shipped in. Please email us images no larger than 300KB each. 4 × 6 photos can also be mailed to our corporate offices if you are unable to email them. We must have the images in order to notify the shipping company and file the necessary damage claims. After claim is presented to the shipping company, we will arrange to have damaged items and their packaging inspected, returned and replaced.
IMPORTANT: Please keep original shipping containers and packaging of the item you received safely for inspection purpose.
- Incorrect Shipping Information
Please verify the shipping address before placing your order(s). If incorrect shipping information is submitted, you will be responsible for any fees associated with redirecting your deliveries and/or lost merchandise.
- Custom Orders & Close Out Items
Customized and Custom Made items cannot be returned. These are orders by which the customer chooses the color design, frame, custom cut fabric, logo/personalized products etc. Foamma will make a fair attempt to offer alternatives that address your concern. Items marked Close Out are not returnable – they are first quality but are no longer manufactured or stocked at Foamma. Close out and sale items are not returnable or exchangeable.
- Product Returns
International Orders shipped via a freight forwarder to points outside the continental United States are NON-RETURNABLE.
STOCKED INVENTORY (non-custom): If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, our Customer Service Department will assist you within 3 business days with the proper return approval & shipping instructions. Items will be subject to a factory restocking charge of 25% depending on the quantity and style of items being returned. To avoid restocking fees, you can opt to send back your original purchase and exchange for equal or higher value exchange. Restocking fees are charged to handle our administration fees of the return which include but are not limited to the following: 1. the return authorization, 2. manual inventory update in our system, 3. receiving of the return, and 4. restocking in our warehouse.
Customers are responsible for returning the item in the original shipping containers and in saleable condition. Credit will be given for the price of the item only. Credit is not issued for shipping charges. If the return item was a part of the Free S&H promotion, the eligible refund amount will be the purchase price minus our shipping cost. Claims will not be made on items improperly or insecurely packaged. Credit will be issued when we receive the returned item in good condition at the factory.
- Warranty Returns
To return items that meet our warranty guidelines, refer to our return procedures for complete instructions.
- Return Procedures
In order to process your warranty claim, please follow these procedures so that we may expedite our service to you:
- Notify Foamma of the concern with your product(s).
- Foamma employee will assist you with processing your claim.
- If the concern is covered under warranty, Foamma will direct you to either return the product or part to our corporate office in California.
- The return will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number that Foamma customer service representative will provide to you.
- You will be provided an address to which you can return your order. An entire replacement, replacement part, or repaired product will be sent to you after the return is verified by Foamma customer service representative.
- If a problem occurs after the warranty period, you may request a repair or replacement quote after inspection of the damage. Freight charges both ways will be your responsibility.